Here’s my receipe I try to stick to every day
1. Thank you prayer when I wake up. “Thank you Lord for giving me this gift today. I know you will help me with whatever comes my way and I am going to be ok because You are with me”
2. Another thank you as I am grateful to be able to go around the house taking care of everything and being able to take care of myself
3. 15 mins of quiet time. Sometimes it’s meditation or just some conversation with God
4. On way to work listening to spiritual talk
5. At work focused on staying clam and saying prayers under my breath to help me get through the day or talking to God in my mind and trusting Him that he will make my wrongs right and there is a purpose and a meaning for everything that happens
6. After I get home sometimes I read a nice book on spirituality or say a prayer and ask God to help me with my writing
7. Before going to bed I offer all of my difficulties to God and rest with His peace in my heart
Pain and suffering is inevitable. But that does not mean we forget that each day is a miracle and a gift. Don’t take it for granted. Every time you let go of fear, anger and pain you are inviting healing, restoration, forgiveness, love and peace of God into your life.
Have a blessed day!
©2014, Vani Murthy. All rights reserved